Friday, March 23, 2012

My CVS trip!



I had a good trip to CVS this week.  I got a few things I wanted for a great price!  In and out, it took maybe 20 minutes!  Here's what I got:

(3) Garnier haircare (shampoo, conditioner, hairspray) $10
-(3) $1/1 Garnier manu q's
-$2/2 Garnier shampoo and styler (otherwise I would've just gotten more shampoo--do you know how often I style my hair? Almost never.)
(1) Biore Strip $7.99 (I've been wanting to try these for a while, so I was excited about the sale and coupons matching up!)
(1) Biore Cleanser $8.29
-FREE cleanser wyb strips (7.99--should have been $8.29, but I didn't feel like fighting for $0.30)
-$4/$20 Beauty purchase (from last week, but it was still good until Monday)
-5 ECBs from last week
+tax
=$5.63

Got back : 3 ECBs for Garnier, 5 ECBs for Biore, 2.63 in Beauty Bucks (I have 5 ECBs waiting for me now)

So, including the extrabucks I gained, everything I got was exactly FREE!!!  Wow, I didn't realize I had done so well!  Yeah!  I'm awesome!

No comments: