Friday, November 4, 2011

Back on Track!

Ahh!  I'm back on track with a 55% savings at Food Lion yesterday (which is no small feat for that store).  They almost rejected my high value Schick coupons (printable).  This is why couponers don't shop at Food Lion...they aren't at all "coupon friendly."  I hope to go back to my new flame--Martin's--soon.  They never even blink at my coupon stack.  =D  I didn't get a pic of my trip, but I did get a pic of my awesome CVS trips!  Here's what I got:



(2) Jif Peanut Butter $1.67 ea.
(1) Thermacare 1 ct. (rain check) $3.69
(1) Schick Quattro Women's refill $8.99

-$5/1 Schick razor/refill
-(2) $0.55/1 Jif printable
-4.99 Extrabucks

Total: $5.57 (on gift card)
ECBs: 4 (for Thermacare), 1 (green bag tag), 4 (for Schick)


Trip #2:


(2) Thermacare 2 ct. $5.99 ea.
(1) Listerine $3.99
-$2/1 Listerine
-$2/1 Thermacare (peelie--an extra from a while back)
-$1/1 Thermacare (inside an old package)
-9 ECBs
Total: $2.14 (on gift card)
ECBs: 5 (for Thermacare), 2 (for Listerine)


All told, I paid $0 out of pocket for $45.64 in products!  I only have $0.64 left on my gift card, so I'm gonna have to pay cash next week =(  Oh well, time to contribute to society, I guess.  =)  Have a great weekend, y'all!

No comments: