After MOPS yesterday, I went to redeem my raincheck, but they said I wasn't supposed to get any $10 giftcard. Since they had promised it, they honored the promotion "just this once." Good to know that I never want rainchecks from Weis in the future. So, here's what I got:
(1) Charmin Ultra Soft 18 ct. double rolls $10.99
(2) Charmin Ultra Strong 16 ct. double rolls (they still didn't have 18 cts. and figured they wouldn't get more, so this worked for me) $10.99 ea.
(1) Pampers wipe $2.79
-$1/2 Charmin, -$0.50/1 Pampers wipe (doubled)
$10 giftcard for my next order
$10 mail in rebate when you buy $35 in P&G products
Well, I got a little carried away with all the saving and maybe got too many boxes of cake mix (9...for the 2 of us). Hey, we all make mistakes...
Here's what I got (final price listed):
1 gal milk $3.49
(2) Mott's apple sauce $2 ea.
(2) ToBe Healthy Pasta sauce $0.30 ea.
(6) Delverde Pasta $0.50 ea. (just the sale!)
(1) Eggland's Best eggs $0.89
(2) Sargento cheese $0.90 ea.
(2) Land'O'Lakes butter $3.50 ea.
(3) Beech-Nut baby cereal $0.59 ea.
(2) Ocean Spray cranberry juice $2 ea.
(2) Tyson chicken strips $2.49 ea.
(6) Orville R. popcorn 3 pks. $1.03 ea.
(and here's where I flubbed...they gave me $0.30 off gas if I bought 10 items...)
(1) Smucker's Preserves $1
(2) Pillsbury brownie mixes $0.55 ea.
(7) Pillsbury cake mixes $1 ea.
Total retail value: $161.95
Got: $20 in rebates, $0.50 off per gallon of gas
After rebates, it's like I spent $62.72, or 61% off retail! Yay!! Now I have to figure out what to do with all this cake mix...I'd feel wierd donating it because of the whole Marie Antionette thing...I just pushed them up above my cupboard beside my emergency water supply...maybe I'll forget about them...