Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thrifty Thursday

Mom Taylor sure knows the way to this girl's heart: coupons!  She had 3 quarterly ECBs and gave 'em to me!  Aw, shucks.  Thanks a bunch!

Well, I dashed into CVS this afternoon and ended up spending an hour there.  I had wanted to get myself one of those cotton robes that have been hanging out at CVS since Mother's Day, but when I got there, they had all disappeared.  Oh well... I scanned her card and got a $2 off coupon for chips, popcorn, or cheese curls, which retail for $2.50, so I picked up a bag of tortilla chips for hubby.  There were also a lot of cough/cold medicines on clearance for 75% off.  They didn't expire until late 2012/early 2013, so I picked up a few things we're gonna want come November.  In all, I paid $0.08 for $12.91 worth of stuff!  Here's what I got with her coupons:

No comments: